Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photos, finally!!!

The first photo I took in Korea. This is from the bus stop at the airport.


 Korean barbeque with some of my fellow trainees. So delicious.


 Japie, the South African, losing at hackey sack to a Korean woman. It was awesome. 

 The fun part of Gangnam at night. 

I just really like the name of this place.


I hate to admit it, but I think my wardrobe is cracker enough, thank you very much. 


It's all about tone. I could make this sound all kinds of inappropriate. 

 Mark, my friend from training, checking out the local offerings. 

 I don't even remember where this is anymore. It's a pretty typical Seoul street. The city looks like this for miles and miles and miles. It's pretty amazing. 
 My building! I live above a garage. My apartment is on the third floor, second from the left on the right hand side of the building. 

 Nadine and Brendan! This is near COEX mall, at the World Trade Center. 

 Being very culturally appropriate and drinking with both hands. Did you know that you should look away when you are drinking alcohol?

 Korean barbeque!



 Take creepy pictures of yourself while I'm in the bathroom and they go on the blog. BE WARNED. 

 See what's there in the bottom? Outside! This is on my street. 

 It's universal.

 Apparently Koreans are afraid of cats, so I got a scary pencil case. 

 This park is a block from my house. Check the sweet exercise equipment. I hope Korea's ready for me lifting in a park. Booty camp anyone?

 I walk through this park to get to school. 

 My apartment! Check out my super sweet night stand!
 This is from the kitchen/front door. I love the wall paper.

 The kitchen!

 My new and improved and CLEAN bathroom!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, good job, Elaine! I'm loving your photos and commentary. Keep it up, when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are all the dials for on the toilet?

    ReplyDelete