Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lauren Hillard: Blogger Extraodinaire

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post to recommend that you check out Lauren Hillard's Blog. She is the first friend I made here and she's from Gig Harbor. She is much better about blogging regularly than I am. Her most recent post gives a great recap of the trip she, Diane and I took to Namsan Tower. She has great pictures and amazing detail. It's like you are right there with us!

Anyway, check it out. And keep an eye for pictures from me in the very near future. I'm working on it as we speak!

3 comments:

  1. Shameless plug: Her blog address is www.laurenhillard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. shameless plug fail. Elaine already shamelessly plugged my blog. which I am not shamelessly plugging by writing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and I am not shamelessly plugging by responding to your non-shameless plug by pointing out I was merely adding to Elaine's plug of your blog by shamelessly giving your web address in an attempt to plug your blog. Unashamedly.

    ReplyDelete