Monday, March 7, 2011

I got a visa!!

Just one more quick little meeting with the Korean Consul tomorrow morning and then I should be all set. I am so happy to know that I will be leaving in a couple of weeks for sure, and that I won't have to wait until the last minute to find out. I'm sure that the next couple of weeks will go way too fast. I'm buying a plane ticket this week. It looks like I'll be in the air on Friday, March 25th.

In the meantime, I'm back at SGA. It's nice to see everyone and nice to have a paycheck. I fully taken over the Command Center at Nadine and Brendan's. I miss them, but it's really nice to have a place to stay and not feel like I'm in their way all the time.

I'm sorry I don't have more fun, cool, interesting things to blog about yet. Just you wait! This should keep you entertained for now. Or, perhaps for the intellectual reader, check out North Korea's Official Website. Despite not having the internet, they do have a website. It's great to learn about North Korea from North Korea's perspective.They have tours!!!! I'll do my best to get on that. I would love to see the Mass Games.

Finally, if you click FOLLOW at the bottom of the page, then you'll get sweet updates when I post something!! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment